The Johnny is going back to college thread .. PENN STATE HERE I COME !!

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
Well the Johnny starting college on Tuesday. I can't wait it. It will be kinda weird to be in a classroom again. Wish me luck everyone.

In case anyone is wondering. I am majoring in Business Administration and Computer Science. I hope to get an MBA and Masters in Computer Science. I figure with that I will have any opportunity open to me .. :)

Re: The Johnny is going back to college .. PENN STATE HERE I COME !!

that's great news!

goodl luck johnny

Yeah - good luck mate :)

Penn State just had a good football season two, dramatic bowl game victory ;)

Don't let anyone tease you about being the old guy! And if you nab the two degrees you're after, you'll be very marketable :)

As to people teasing him about being the old guy, I wonder if it would be laughter, or jealousy that he gets to sit behind the hot babe in class :D That's assuming you're not married. If you are, hide this page from wife ;)

Well seriously though, good luck...

Hey less of the "old" digs you lot,I'm now back at college at the age of 37 and I'm actually not the eldest in the class so there :lick:

Good luck Johnny and believe me once you get back in a classroom it's like you never left,was the best thing I ever did :D

Education must be a part of your life at ANY age. Kudos to all who continue to learn, and expand their horizons.

Bonne Chance Johnny.

PENN STATE.. *grumble* *mutter*

well congrats on going back to school anyway..

GO NOLES!

Hey congrats..

Good for you

I may be restarting myself at a local regional college this fall to finish off my Undergrad - got about a year or two left..

Want to go on to my MBA sometime after that as well. :)

fitz said:
Hey congrats..

Good for you

I may be restarting myself at a local regional college this fall to finish off my Undergrad - got about a year or two left..

Want to go on to my MBA sometime after that as well. :)

Nice Fitz.

GO BEARS !!!

Evil Marge said:
Hey less of the "old" digs you lot,I'm now back at college at the age of 37 and I'm actually not the eldest in the class so there :lick:

Good luck Johnny and believe me once you get back in a classroom it's like you never left,was the best thing I ever did :D

Not so much with my classes during the day hours, but when taking evening classes there has been some elderly people in the class also. Quite noticeable given the white/gray hair, and the balding spot. So people do go back to school latter in life.

My Tia Chi teacher is in his 50s or 60s and he's going for a post graduate degree. One of his main reasons, he doesn't want to go senile or something of the sort. He figures that if he keeps himself mentally active, he might be less likely to lose his faculties latter in life...

Thanx for the kind words and support all. I am excited and can't wait. I know it will be tough and stressful, but the rewards are endless ..

And those who doubt it, Penn State is the best damn college in the coutry :) ..

Good luck dude! I just started college, my second semester starts in two weeks! (I go to U of Minn)

I'm going for an MBA in the long run as well. Not sure yet what my Undergrad degree will be.

Best of Luck to you going back to school. The best thing about going back to when you're a little older is that you're more mature to handle it then the youngsters.

Good Luck Man! Enjoy Learning.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back