• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

the INSOMNIAC thread

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
considerings it 4:15AM over here... and I am still up doing work... thought it would be appropriate to start a thread for my fellow incomniacs (in america) and posters elsewhere who are up @ this time...

:cool:

howdy do and whatcha all up to ?

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
finishing off some tests :)

got exams this week so been trying to finish up the tests write-up...

that and I think I had a little too much vodka/red bull :D got me jumping...

/me listens to some weird dance/trance/industrial station online...

trippy :cool:

P

PseudoKiller

hmmm... I am just up checking email and surfing alittle. I dont start exams for another 2 weeks. 5:10 am and I dont have a class till 8 am... I need coffee

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
back :D Just been down to the server room + they've put keypad locks on all the doors!!!! you now have to swipe a card (which i dont have) + put in a 6 figure code in order to get in :p

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
you musta broken the computers there just like you broke our news posting thinger :(

/methinks henyman is an evildead creature..

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
seems a bit pointless spending the money on keypad swipe locks :p they always used to be in a room on their own with no air conditioning + the door open with 4 big fans going so they didn't fry ;) :p

I'm getting four wisdom teeth pulled today, so I was up all night. I figure, "If i'm going to sleep for the next twelve hours anyway, why sleep twice?"

B

Brandi

Ew that sucks. Had my wisdom teeth pulled out last month. Although it wasn't too bad because he did give me lots of Xanax and Nitrous. I tried barganing with him to let me wheel the Nitrous machine out with me, but he didn't go for it....

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
I loved the novacaine when my wisdom teeth were pulled :D

for some reason I liked the pain too... I don't know why...

:confused:

Originally posted by Sazar
I liked the pain too... I don't know why...

:confused:
You sick man :p

Hmm...my experience today wasn't so bad. I have never been put under, had a surgery, or been given any narcotic in my life. This is all new to me.
I still can't feel my lower jaw, so swallowing is a lot of guesswork :)

And I STILL don't feel sleepy! BTW...I am going to make it my lifetime goal to find a side-effect free cure for sleep. It's a curse!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poordown814