the INSOMNIAC thread

Sazar

Rest In Peace
considerings it 4:15AM over here... and I am still up doing work... thought it would be appropriate to start a thread for my fellow incomniacs (in america) and posters elsewhere who are up @ this time...

:cool:

howdy do and whatcha all up to ?

take it they were all asleep :p

it's 09:25 here ;)

well I'm awake... :)

will be I think till aroun 5:30-6:00 AM :)

finishing off some tests :)

got exams this week so been trying to finish up the tests write-up...

that and I think I had a little too much vodka/red bull :D got me jumping...

/me listens to some weird dance/trance/industrial station online...

trippy :cool:

he he i could do with a drink :D

may go into town @ lunch ;)

anyhow i'm off, back in a few hours :D :cool:

hmmm... I am just up checking email and surfing alittle. I dont start exams for another 2 weeks. 5:10 am and I dont have a class till 8 am... I need coffee

back :D Just been down to the server room + they've put keypad locks on all the doors!!!! you now have to swipe a card (which i dont have) + put in a 6 figure code in order to get in :p

you musta broken the computers there just like you broke our news posting thinger :(

/methinks henyman is an evildead creature..

seems a bit pointless spending the money on keypad swipe locks :p they always used to be in a room on their own with no air conditioning + the door open with 4 big fans going so they didn't fry ;) :p

just like this:

attachment.php

I'm getting four wisdom teeth pulled today, so I was up all night. I figure, "If i'm going to sleep for the next twelve hours anyway, why sleep twice?"

Ew that sucks. Had my wisdom teeth pulled out last month. Although it wasn't too bad because he did give me lots of Xanax and Nitrous. I tried barganing with him to let me wheel the Nitrous machine out with me, but he didn't go for it....

I loved the novacaine when my wisdom teeth were pulled :D

for some reason I liked the pain too... I don't know why...

:confused:

Originally posted by Sazar
I liked the pain too... I don't know why...

:confused:

You sick man :p

Hmm...my experience today wasn't so bad. I have never been put under, had a surgery, or been given any narcotic in my life. This is all new to me.
I still can't feel my lower jaw, so swallowing is a lot of guesswork :)

And I STILL don't feel sleepy! BTW...I am going to make it my lifetime goal to find a side-effect free cure for sleep. It's a curse!

and so comes another night/morning..

4 am and still wide awake :eek:

:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back