the greatest trilogy of all time

Which is the greatest trilogy of all time?

• Back to the Future

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • The Godfather

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Indiana Jones

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Lord of the Rings

Votes: 22 48.9%
  • Star Wars (Episodes IV-VI)

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • The Matrix

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters
blinden, you make a point that I considered when making this poll. LotR is still hot right now, and it has left a fresh impression on many people. But perhaps some of us are trying to imagine how we will view the films years from now when we cast our vote, and then perhaps the results are skewed a bit on account of the newness of LotR. Oh well, maybe I'll post it again a decade from now. ;) :)

haha back to the future for me -

i thought matrix 2 and 3 werent nearly matched to 1- so 1 made that trilogy ok-

never seen lord of the rings (any of em =x)

breezie said:
never seen lord of the rings (any of em =x)

Any particular reason? Don't like fantasies... didn't want to jump on the bandwagon... ? Just curious. :)

Well I was lazy when the first one came out so never saw it- before I knew it (time flies) the third was in theaters and I already missed the first two- Don't really have time to watch all 12 hours of Lord of the Rings- but I am really curious about em though so I'll probably watch them one day =)

Well, I definitely encourage you to see them. Just space them out a bit and watch them in a comfortable setting. I hope you aren't disappointed once you get around to seeing them. :)

Taggert_LOA said:
What About Star Trek? How Can that Be Ignored?

Is Star Trek a trilogy? There are more than 3 films for one, and isn't it more of a saga than a continuing story?

LOTR is fabulous.. :)

star wars from a new hope on was great and indy was lovely too...

back to the future had a couple of good premises... but the last 2 sort of were stale for me :(

matrix... what can I say... they copped out it would seem... but I still like the movies...

godfather was fabulous but the first 2 were the best imo :) third one did little for me...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back