the Greatest Theme of All Time poll

I had this idea to see what NTFS thinks is the greatest theme of all time. Since there are so many themes to choose from, and we can have a max of 20, we'll have to nominate the ones to go to the actual vote (what this thread is for...we'll start voting in a few days.) If you think this is just plain stupid - then let the thread die a nice death ;) Otherwise, nominate a theme

I'll start by nominating Watercolour

P

PseudoKiller

how can someone say this theme or that theme is the best of all time?? Its an opinion not a fact. You can say which are the top 20 chosen by NTFS members and come up with a list and let ppl vote ... make sure you have screen caps of each but VS is also not the only skinning app out there and not everyone uses VS (including me) Get a list form some theme site and come up with the 20 or so. Make some screen caps and them create a thread like this.

PseudoKiller said:
how can someone say this theme or that theme is the best of all time?? Its an opinion not a fact. You can say which are the top 20 chosen by NTFS members and come up with a list and let ppl vote
that's what I'm trying to do...find out the top 20 favorite themes of ntfs users (the whole nominating deal.) I'll change where i put VS to theme, and once we have the top 20 nominated themes - I'll compile the screenshots for them and put it to a poll

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
the best theme of all time is desktop classic.

Watercolour is nice also. I am using it now :)

vern

Dominus
Political User
When you guys nominate ... it'd be cool if you could post a link on where to get it so the little people like me can try it out. :)

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
vern said:
When you guys nominate ... it'd be cool if you could post a link on where to get it so the little people like me can try it out. :)
seconded :)

Petros

Thief IV
I was reading through the posts and forgot about Watercolor! It's awesome too. That and ChaNinja.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawginhere