The good news thread

jimi_81

OSNN Senior Addict
Political Access
Well, I didnt find a thread that would let me post something as random as... saying.... as of today, my student loans are PAID OFF!! woot woot.... so i thought i'd start a new thread.

i'm sure we all have some good news to share every once in a while.
:)

I saw a sexy brunette today, went over and chatted her up. Ended up going for lunch together, and left with her number.

And congrats on paying off the student loans man, must be a huge relief!

Congrats on paying off your loans, and GM - did "she" have an Adam's apple? :eek:

oh man thats funny!! GM STEPUP

I designed a web site today that the client actually liked without me having to change anything!

I received a check from the IRS, for a mistake they made.

I designed a web site today that the client actually liked without me having to change anything!

i feel that pain, and share that enjoyment.
ya, i'm just finishing up a site upgrade, and the customer loves it.

I am building a WEBSITE FROM HELL right now and it will never end!!!!!! :dead:

Wait a minute, this is the good news thread... oops. :eek:

Duh! Go away with your negativity!

Nothing good for me

4 months probation for a stupid MIP that everybody else i know got a small fine and got it wipped off there record but I had **** hole judge.

O well

I guess the good news is that I shaved my head? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on those student loans! I however am not so lucky because I just made my first payment last week!! UUUGGGHHHH :(

Got back in the gym after a two week break. Nice rush of chemicals into the brain, and it felt good. :D

My mom didn't fall and break her arm today. I got a check from that website ad banner that took over 7 months to get thanks to the "generosity" of my (not many but) 592 daily visitors

I sound cynical huh? At least I don't have any bad news to report and I guess I'm lucky to get anything nowadays.

Last edited:
I had my offer accepted for a new home. Woohoo!!
First-time home buyer :)

So you went from a few thousand dollars in debt to a few hundred thousand dollars in debt ;p

I had a bio midterm today. Destroyed the bitch!

So you went from a few thousand dollars in debt to a few hundred thousand dollars in debt ;p

I had a bio midterm today. Destroyed the bitch!

haha yes indeed.
really excited, move in Dec 8. i'll post pics eventually :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back