The Girlfriend Problems Thread

mooo

thecyberninja
Ha another girl problem.. *sight* theyare evil

this is going to be hard to explain.. A really close friend of mine broke up with his girl of 4 years about 1 month ago. His gf didn't really talk to me much through out the whole relationship until he decided to dump her. So i talk to her about it and try to help him and her work things out maybe.. But he tells me he wasn't happy and hasn'tbeen for a while.. cheated on her and now even has a new girl. Well since she didn't really have many people to hang out with, we started to hang out a decent amount, and we grew to like her,, she is what i am looking for in a relationship and i am what she is looking for. So we decided to move on and start dating (with out telling the ex of course). Well the last few weeks have been full of arguements with them because of some other situations. Now i am not sure on what to do.. i really like this girl, she is what all the others didn't have, (jokes, fun to talk to, likes to do stuff i do) just a real cool girl. Last night we decided to tell my friend that we are interested in eachother and he of course got pissed, like we expected it. Now i amstuck because i value the friendship of my friend and the relationship of the girl. He broke up with her really bad, didn't tell her the truth and last night said to her "you are picking him over me" and she toldh im " you are the one who broke up with me and cheated on me also" .. Does anyone think there is a way to pull off this off with being with both of them?

Something about a problem with a girl and sight? ;)

Ah must be a blind one and thats why there's nothing there :p
Mind you,I think he mean't to say *sigh*
rofl.gif

haha i pressed enter when i ment backspace :) its up there now

Mooo all you need to give a toss about is your happyness and her happyness.

Your mate/bud/friend thought that much of the chick he cheated on her, he is a complete and utter *anker, you don't need untrustworthy friends like that.
If you both can form a good union, settle down and live a fruitfull life,
have fun that don't mean just in the sack and can raise children to a good level, then take the Woman and form that releationship. If this guy is any sort of friend then he will be happy for you both.

But, (never start a sentence with but, this is ok) I hope it's not a rebound thing or that will go Pear shaped.

You never see us girl's complaining about our men trouble's :rolleyes:

Men are evil too you know :p

Marge the newspapers and magazines are full of Women moaning about Men. The day Women stop moaning about Men, Fleet Street will close down and we would think all Women have become Lesbians.

I would add though most Women moan about Men, me I like a quiet life so where Women are concerned I do as I am told !

dump that dumbass friend and go with that nice girly and dont give a fook what that guy says he ruined it for himself with lying and going with another girl and now he's jealous because you two like eachother, take this change me friend and have a nice time maybe your whole rest of your life :)

Lee said:
Marge the newspapers and magazines are full of Women moaning about Men. The day Women stop moaning about Men, Fleet Street will close down and we would think all Women have become Lesbians.

I would add though most Women moan about Men, me I like a quiet life so where Women are concerned I do as I am told !
I mean't on this forum :p

wadada you are most correct!

Did not see you mention 'on this forum' Amanda, oops Marge!

Start a thread if you must, us guys can put you straight on quite a few things that Women do that annoys us!

Backing down already, I thought Women were a little bit more fiesty :rolleyes:

Going along with what's been said... if he is a good friend to you, then he will want you to be happy. If you like her and are happy with her, then he should be happy for you as well. If he tries to give both of you guilt trips and threatens with ending your friendship, then he's probably not a friend worth having. These types of situations really provide insight into what kind of friends your friends are. The answers may not be easy to accept, but you'll probably realize the truth. Good luck to you... let us know how things develop.

Not like you Marge, it must be what I have, a nasty stomach ache. Do you have any spare milk-of-magnesia tablets going spare, our chemist don't stock them and as for it in suspension, yuk like drinking galloppee milk.

I have a bad stomach 24 hours a day,everyday :mad:
I've got some horrible granules that I need to take everyday if you want them :p

If your friend cheated on and dumped his girl of 4 years you can expect to be treated the same way by him eventually. His reaction to your dating his ex is typical of what you can expect.

Find better male friends. Preferably one with lots of left over computer parts and new video games he plays once and then looses interest in. (Had to throw that last in, this is a computer forum, not a lonely hearts club.)

lol...i think i started a trend in havin girl problems talked about in here? lol. Anyway...yeah dude my best friend was goin off and on with this girl and finally she stopped and he said he never liked her but when she went out with his cuz he got jelous and didnt talk to his cuz for 4 months. I say if things r goin great with your girl then keep on keepin on...lol dont ask. See if it was me and all my friends and that happend they would all say its bros before hoes but it all depends on the girl if u love her and r willing to be with her then find a new friend and dont worry about him.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back