The Florida XP-erience

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
A Xp-erience member trip to Florida has been discussed in another thread. The place has been named (Universal Studios). A time frame has been voiced (Mid to Late July). Anyone who is truly interested, post it here. If we can get a head count and dates involved, I might be able to swing a special "XP-erience" room rate with a local Orlando establishment. It should be a blast. :D
X

BTW: WooHoo!!! The network is finally back up at work!
@*#! Cisco Router.

I just got my driver's license on Tuesday. I wonder if my parents will let me drive to the other end of the country to come to the party (I'm in Chicago)? :D

I didn't think so :(

JJB

I'll save my pennies to be there :D Just gimme the dates. Maybe I'll hope on the back of gonaads bike (vroom vroom) as he passes through AZ :p

Get some date together people! :D

[Edit] Welcome back X, nice to see you back on during the day :) [/Edit]

Indeed I would love to join the trip to orlando ... Infact I live just 1/2 hour away when I'm living in tampa ... and not flying back and forth to Redmond.

Great! If anyone has a specific date that they have available, we can go from there. Otherwise I will throw a date out there and see if it works for you guys. I'm kinda waiting for sazar99, cam, famine and BigPeete to reply. I think BigPeete had a date in mind.

Ok, looking at calendar.....
Weekend of July 13-14
or
Weekend of July 20-21
What's good for you?

Either is good for me (if anyone cares :D ) Pita goes to Chicago 7/13 and returns 8/3 :D :D

Thank You ;)

[Edit] BTW X, How was your night out? Get sump sump? ;) :p

i can probably make it, i dont know my schedule for those days this far ahead of time. i only live about 45 minutes from orlando ;)

cam

Originally posted by cam
i can probably make it, i dont know my schedule for those days this far ahead of time. i only live about 45 minutes from orlando ;)

cam
Cool, let's get a head count.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back