• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The Florida XP-erience

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
A Xp-erience member trip to Florida has been discussed in another thread. The place has been named (Universal Studios). A time frame has been voiced (Mid to Late July). Anyone who is truly interested, post it here. If we can get a head count and dates involved, I might be able to swing a special "XP-erience" room rate with a local Orlando establishment. It should be a blast. :D
X

BTW: WooHoo!!! The network is finally back up at work!
@*#! Cisco Router.

JJB6486

Retired Mod
Political User
I just got my driver's license on Tuesday. I wonder if my parents will let me drive to the other end of the country to come to the party (I'm in Chicago)? :D

I didn't think so :(

JJB

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
I'll save my pennies to be there :D Just gimme the dates. Maybe I'll hope on the back of gonaads bike (vroom vroom) as he passes through AZ :p

Get some date together people! :D

[Edit] Welcome back X, nice to see you back on during the day :) [/Edit]

T

tecky

Indeed I would love to join the trip to orlando ... Infact I live just 1/2 hour away when I'm living in tampa ... and not flying back and forth to Redmond.

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Great! If anyone has a specific date that they have available, we can go from there. Otherwise I will throw a date out there and see if it works for you guys. I'm kinda waiting for sazar99, cam, famine and BigPeete to reply. I think BigPeete had a date in mind.

C

cam

i can probably make it, i dont know my schedule for those days this far ahead of time. i only live about 45 minutes from orlando ;)

cam

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis