The Fishboy thread

I just thought this would be a better place to post all if his strange findings...

lol, yes, fish is the randomist person i have ever known, besides me, and its never gets old!

way to go fishboy! your own thread....impressive :suprised:

tdinc said:
way to go fishboy! your own thread....impressive :suprised:
His own thread he hasn't even posted in yet. :p

i've been a little busy i just saw that thread lol thx all again i repped you all :D

lol well since i could post my crap here is one i have no clue how i found this one

Yo way to go fish boy congrats on this very great honour... to have ur own thread i bet alot of people would like to have their own. Congrats post as many thigns as u want here. lol great idea guys i couldnt have done it better myself.lol

mafia post it up man these things are crazy anybody here dance like that?

now this is what you call a freak of nature lol

playing dead to get help on the road
VANCOUVER, British Columbia (Reuters) - Police in a Vancouver suburb issued an unusual warning to drivers on Monday: If you run out fuel, do not lay down on the road to get assistance.

Police were alerted to a man's body laying along the Trans Canada Highway in the predawn darkness only to discover he was "quite alive," but that his car had run out of gas and he "wanted to attract someone's attention."

"Guess it worked, but police don't really recommend this method," the Royal Canadian Mounted Police in Burnaby, British Columbia, said in a press release.

The man's car was towed, but no charges were filed
source...

where do you find this stuff........... :laugh: :eek:

damn you guys this is crazy it shows how they train polic dogs (note the guy being attacked is a stunt guy to traing the dog, so nothing to worry :D)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back