15.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Amsterdam Airport.jpg
    Amsterdam Airport.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 91
  • KLM From Canada.jpg
    KLM From Canada.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 96
hahaha a chicken got fined for jaywalking

RIDGECREST, Calif. (AP) -- Linc and Helena Moore may have finally learned the answer to that age-old question: Why did the chicken cross the road? Because the chicken doesn't know jaywalking is illegal.

Kern County Sheriff's Deputy J. Nicholson does know, however. The deputy issued a ticket on March 26 to one of the couple's chickens for impeding traffic on a road in Johannesburg, a rural mining community southeast of Ridgecrest.
Source...

nice pics i like the corn flakes in back adds a certain effect to the whole thing

not the specs. the xbox was much better than the ps2. maybe u mean content wise

yea i dont like microsoft that much i'd rather playstation but my friend and i might (not sure yet) try to install linux on an xbox we talked it out but we dont have an xboxa and of course no one wants to spend money we'll see

sorry DA FEEESh and i have not been around for a while ill remind him!

Defiantly good to see you Kush. Where have you been hiding?

no clue, i cant believe i havent been visiting, ive become verry lazy and school stuff aswell, i dont know, my brain has been fried, trying to get it back on track lol thanks for the welcom back guys!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back