THE F*****G INTERNET !!!

wtf?

Why did you update your brain with patches?

If it ain't broke, don't fix it...

:D

Dont forget to keep updating drivers for all the body parts and stop learning things!
It just messes up your registry, thus making waking up in the morning take ages...

Duh!...you have to use grain alcohol to clean your registry before updating anything...geesh. :rolleyes:

Where am I?

I know I started to read this thread on here but by the time I got this far into it I forgot what I was here for in the first place :p

C'mon, we all know that it started as a discussion on world politics. :rolleyes:

The naughty internet

Eye never halve any poroblems wiv constepation, and eyyum suffering abowt 25 hores a daye.
Sew downt letit get atchoo.
Eyem awrite, it mus be mi bruther.

I did hear something about this over the weekend on TechTv. They were saying something about a study where people addicted to the internet. And how their attention spans have shortened to about 14 seconds or so. I dont really remember. I couldnt pay attention.

The naughty internet.

There are other good books that you could read, to help you get over this malady.
1. A nail in the bannister. by R Stornoway.
2. No toilets in the desert. by Mustapha Crapp.
3. Tales of mens shirts. by Dryden Aired.
4. The High Cliff. by Ilene Dover.

These are just for starters. I am sure that someone will offer a few more?;)

How about:
  1. hawaiian hookers by kumonawannalaya
  2. Man in the lions den by Claude Balls
  3. Indian Orgy by Pochalottaho
    [/list=1] :D

The naughty internet.

Adobo, you twit, now everybodys left. Where to from here???? :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back