Not open for further replies.

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political Access
Bush is ahead as of 6:05 PST

Bush:156 Kerry:112

Good luck to both...but more to king kong

Go Bush...bush is doing better than i thought.

Bush = 161
Kerry = 112

That's according to CBC here, in Canada.

TittleBitties said:
Go Bush...bush is doing better than i thought.
Yeah but thats only w/ "18% precincts reporting" remember. This election is FAR from over. ;)

*edit* - CA for example is just over 11mins from closing polls and carrys the most electoral votes of any state.

Can still see long lines of people all over the place (here in Los Angeles, CA). Most people I have talked to seem to support Kerry here, although you never know what the outcome will be.

I think CA will go to Kerry, along with most of the North-East, in pop vote anyway. But Bush will probably win overall.

Well if your one to trust in polls electoral-vote.com shows CA going to Kerry.

NetRyder said:
Can still see long lines of people all over the place (here in Los Angeles, CA).
Thats good stuff. I expected lines today and was in and out in under 10mins. :p

has anyone heard anything about that nader guy he's only 1% i've never heard about him

Xie said:
Thats good stuff. I expected lines today and was in and out in under 10mins. :p
I'm not a U.S. citizen, so the lines didn't matter to me either.
tongue.gif

FishBoy, Nader is THE MAN. He is by far the best candidate. Neither Democratic nor Republican, he is an Independent. Check out votenader.org for info on him.

Kerry just took Cali. hot damn back in the game. hehe 199 (B) 188 (K)

FishBoy said:
has anyone heard anything about that nader guy he's only 1% i've never heard about him
He's the guy that runs every year forever it seems but because he's not part of the "big 2" he sadly hasn't a chance.

*edit* - oh and seems CA did go Kerry. Close race right now.

Democrats getting desperate. ACLU has just filed a lawsuit in Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back