The day that changed my life forever, for the better

now all we have to do is find out who did the deed and sort them out for you derek :D

New pics from the Ultrasound on the 24th - actually got to HEAR the heartbeat :)

You can see the head, feet and umbellical cord (probably didn't spell that right)

Attachments

• 072408-01.png
    072408-01.png
    264 KB · Views: 138
  • 072408-02.png
    072408-02.png
    263.7 KB · Views: 128
How did I miss this? Congrats to you both, having your first child is an unbelievable experience which you never forget for the rest of your life.
I had my daughter before photos from Ultrasounds were given to parents but I have one of my son which is on the wall in front of me. There's even a ghostly face in the second of the 2 images which I've circled, my son appears to be kicking it with his tiny foot :laugh:

Attachments

• scan.JPG
    scan.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 168
Depends if it can do a gig, otherwise its just a waste.
I suppose its new so should come with a gig port as standard, but the mother might be older.

Damn, I'm on fire... brb gonna roll in sand.

Stop talking about my offspring and their bandwidth :smoker:

we are surprised you were able to upload that much info with your old cables and pipe ;)

Looks like dialup to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back