The day that changed my life forever, for the better

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
So......there is going to be the pitter patter of a little KCNYCHIEF running around on or near March 9th 2009! We found out about two weeks ago that we were pregnant, and just went in for our first Ultrasound on July 10th! I didn't know what to expect since it was so early, but we actually got to see something and it even had a healthy heartbeat of 119 bpm. By far the coolest thing I have ever seen, and we are both very excited! Pics from the ultrasound are below - one of them looks like a diamond ring. Think it will be a girl? :)

Attachments

• 071008-01.png
    071008-01.png
    162.2 KB · Views: 176
  • 071008-02.png
    071008-02.png
    164.6 KB · Views: 175
So......there is going to be the pitter patter of a little KCNYCHIEF running around on or near March 9th 2009! We found out about two weeks ago that we were pregnant, and just went in for our first Ultrasound on July 10th! I didn't know what to expect since it was so early, but we actually got to see something and it even had a healthy heartbeat of 119 bpm. By far the coolest thing I have ever seen, and we are both very excited! Pics from the ultrasound are below - one of them looks like a diamond ring. Think it will be a girl? :)
best news EVAH chief, it's the very reason we are here

sweet! congrats man : D

Congrats KC! Have a cookie!

Congratulations dude :D

And here I was thinking you were shooting blanks :smoker:

Congrats, everything starts female, so yes it already is a girl. The changes that make it male won't come later if they come at all. Congratulations again.

Sweetness, Derek!!!!!!!!

Congrats to you, dad!!!

Helder

Cool! A new Red Sox fan! Congrats KC and to yourWife. :D

Oh great, just what the world needs... Congratulations Derek.

Btw, can we now start calling you Daddy Yankee?

:smoker:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back