The Da Vinci Code In Theaters Friday 5/19

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
The release date isn't any big news, but it is now less than a week away. I was reminded as I just saw a trailer on TV.

Have to really feel sorry for any other movies coming out next weekend, Davinci will p0wn them all :p

Re: Davinci Code Releases Friday 5/19

Hell. Yeah. :D
I've been waiting for this ever since I heard a movie was being made. Opening night, here I come!

yeah being dragged to this on friday too, already read the book which I thought for the most part was ok.

Didn't read the book, but it does look sweeet :D

You should read the book before you go and see the movie.

You really should read Angels and Demons first then Davinci Code then movie. :D

Thread title changed.

I've been looking forward to this movie since it was announced two years ago. It was the first book (after Angels and Demons) that I read in over six years and I've read it two times since.

i am half way thru angels and demons, but I only ever read when I am flying or away from home so haven't had much of a chance recently.

You were supposed to read it first.

Dan Brown has a few good books. Great author.

lol,
i won't read it before i see it, no time : Slow reader :)

Im sure i wont read it after i see the movie, most times the movie is better...
Like the perfect storm.

gonaads said:
You should read the book before you go and see the movie.

You really should read Angels and Demons first then Davinci Code then movie. :D

I second this. I read Davinci Code then had to search for Angels and
Demons so I could get the whole picture.

The Movie should ROCK!!

NetRyder said:
Hell. Yeah. :D
I've been waiting for this ever since I heard a movie was being made. Opening night, here I come!

Same here. Should be awesome!

I think i will see this, not MI 3...
sounds much better

So I got a voicemail from my fiancee earlier this evening.

She gave up her day shift so she has the whole day off. Apparently wants to go to the movies and see MI 3 and Da Vinci code back to back.

I'm so lucky :D

I want to go see those two as well. Damn, I love summer :D

Electronic Punk said:
i am half way thru angels and demons, but I only ever read when I am flying or away from home so haven't had much of a chance recently.

Watch out for the Pope, he's a tricky bastard. :eek: Am I goin ta hell fer that?

Oh well. :s

I'd still go see the movie. If anything requires a little thinking usually critics get lost, and heaven forbid there is a red herring.

Because the "critics" are religious nuts!

It'll be interesting to see how they handled the book though in terms of turning it into a film.

I can't get the the Dead Ringers comedy team's "DA Rolf Harris Code" parody out of my head though :)

Now, I have never read the book, or the one before it *ducks flying chair*, but I saw the movie yesterday.

From a neutral standpoint, I liked it a lot. The acting was great IMO, storyline held your attention, and the 2.5 hours flew by like it was 2.5 minutes.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back