The Christmas List

I am single will be 14 on Sunday. I am available. I was going to put what I want from santa is to see my father as I have not seen him for 3 years. The other thing was Britney Spears, but you will do, come to Cornwall I have some fishnet stockings for Santa to put you in.

Well, i've cheated christmas and already got what i want as it was on special offer and they only had 1 set left at the price.

I bought a pair of ProAC Response 1 SC loudspeakers - as im a bit of a hifi buff.

Sooo, any money that i get given for Christmas or my upcoming Birthday will be going to that. (Mothers already been informed of the bad news - lol)

A bit sad really, but what was i to do?

My turn. Being realistic here too...

The Indiana Jones Trilogy DVD
clothes
a 17" or 19" LCD display <-- if i'm lucky!
:D

That day is also my birthday, which happens to kinda suck too...

Originally posted by muzikool
My turn. Being realistic here too...

The Indiana Jones Trilogy DVD
clothes
a 17" or 19" LCD display <-- if i'm lucky!
:D

That day is also my birthday, which happens to kinda suck too...

cool, mines on the 22nd of december :) it does kinda suck because of the combo gifts. :(

hmm...my two front teeth...(not many will get that)

A job that I look forward to every morning....

Jewellzz and Brandi....to discuss N.O.W. and civil equality issues over a room temp. bottle of cognac....

...and of course....What we all want.

If all I get is the "Radeon 9800 Pro w/256mb" and a copy of HL2 before January I'll be happy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back