"The Case"

A

Ace123

I seem to have stumbled apon a case that.. well ill let you take a look at it...
http://store1.yimg.com/I/directron_1708_29219014
Ive never seen anything like it and well if you ask me its the perfect case. We can do anything to it lets see what you think. This is based on YOUR votes so lets go to the polls

That windows on the front or whatever it is can probably be used for a display or some nifty "blinkerlichten". :)

I had an idea the other day btw. Beat-pulsing light inside the case! Play some groovy music and the the light flashes to the beat. Don't know how well this goes with cold cathode light though. Some lights have an intencity mofifier so it could work I guess.

That window thing on the front is like the front of a home stereo speaker. And theres nothing behind it but fan. So air is sucked directly into the front of the computer! Plus you can get some blinking led fans or even better ones that react to your hard drive. Who knows its endless

Looks OK I guess, not my cuppa-tea but if you like then hey.

As long as its got enough room for all your PC components, there shouldnt be any issues to worry about.

As for modding it, again its your choice, but if you get a good enough case to start with you wont need to mod it.

Ive got a chieftec Scorpio DB.. case its perfect as it is, did alot of hunting b4 I bought it. Has built in 2 intake fans/2 exhaust fans.. so i didnt have to mod it.

Just MHO. :)

Originally posted by $tUy_B
Looks OK I guess, not my cuppa-tea but if you like then hey.

As long as its got enough room for all your PC components, there shouldnt be any issues to worry about.

As for modding it, again its your choice, but if you get a good enough case to start with you wont need to mod it.

Ive got a chieftec Scorpio DB.. case its perfect as it is, did alot of hunting b4 I bought it. Has built in 2 intake fans/2 exhaust fans.. so i didnt have to mod it.

Just MHO. :)

I agree.. I like the chieftec type cases... have preference due to case fans and size and the fact that the case stays cool inside :)

i didnt mention that this is a giant case did i? Well its huge. I was reading Reveiws on it and one of the first thing everybody said or wrote about it was they were surprised on the size of this case. So air circulation shouldnt be a problem specially with 6 fans

103 veiws and 12 votes.... come on people click the button lol

looks ok but not quite the kind of case i like.i like the way the lian li PC 65,ect. looks

lol its gonna lose less you guys get some people to vote lol

i like case! i like case! i like case! get case! get case! get case! i like! get! get! get!

to quote nick "i like case! get case!". I voted for it. We need more votes :)

lol t3.... how fast is that? mine goes 1.8 megabits a second.. yours any faster?

the huge vent in the front makes it possible for dust particles to get in and may be damage your hardware.dont you think...other than that it looks fine

Originally posted by dayle
the huge vent in the front makes it possible for dust particles to get in and may be damage your hardware.dont you think...other than that it looks fine

Nothing a couple of dust filters wouldn't fix...
Go that case, it's ace.....ace :D

Originally posted by jumpy
Nothing a couple of dust filters wouldn't fix...
Go that case, it's ace.....ace :D

hey jumpy could you please send me a link for buying dust filters...i really need to get some.thanks

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back