"The Case"

you guys are funny... its 10 -10 right now and its the middle of the ninth.. bases loaded.... if coolmaster can hold them off for one more play.. they could win the world series.. here comes the pitch and ITS................

p.s. theres a peice of cloth like a speaker in front of the hole... kinda like a filter... hmmm lol kidding

this could get seriously interesting lol keep posting and voting i LIKE IT!

Well we had a better vote turnout in the end that i anticipated. Good lets hope the next one goes as good. It looks like we will use this case unless tomarow 5 or 6 people vote against the case. Ill give it till monday in wich i will order the case and we should get it by saturday hopefully. In the meantime get some ideas one paper (or computer) about what we will be doing to this case and if i get enough ones I like we'll vote on them. I seen some of you that were really enthused by this case so ill be expecting to see some great ideas from you. Remember I have all the tools we are going to need so dont be too modest. I can get it done. Try to keep it within a pocket books range however. We will be using air cooling so remember that when you put in crazy windows with fans in the middle. lets get this thing started. First its the case, then we move onto internal hardware. Im waiting to see/hear your ideas.

Sounds fun ace, that was some poor ass voting on behalf of the xp-erience members - nearly 300 page views at this time and 25 votes!! Thats like a 8% participation rate, although i guess you have to factor in return visitors....
First in best dressed hopefully so for a case fan I suggest you get this enermax UC-12FAB 120mm, 2300rpm 94cfm :eek: fan, or if you're looking for something a bit more colourful this antec blue tri-led 80mm 34cfm case fan.
I prefer the 120mm just because of the huge cfm it puts out, after all, cooling should come before looks right? ::gets ready for flaming::

Well I guess we will be using this case. Ill order it either today or tomarrow. Hope it gets here soon. I dont know about poor participation. Guess it could go a little better but hell. We go some participation and thats all that matters. ust concentrating on the participation we are going to get for the next step. And thats modding this case. You can download the picture and save it on the first page and crank out ideas from looking at it. Ill come up with a few of my own but id like to use the forums ideas. Jumpy I apriciate your participation along with everybody elses and if we can get the people who ARE participating to get some who arnt this would be alot more fun. Lets move on to modding ill start a new thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back