• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

"The Case"

#2
That windows on the front or whatever it is can probably be used for a display or some nifty "blinkerlichten". :)

I had an idea the other day btw. Beat-pulsing light inside the case! Play some groovy music and the the light flashes to the beat. Don't know how well this goes with cold cathode light though. Some lights have an intencity mofifier so it could work I guess.
 
A

Ace123

Guest
#3
That window thing on the front is like the front of a home stereo speaker. And theres nothing behind it but fan. So air is sucked directly into the front of the computer! Plus you can get some blinking led fans or even better ones that react to your hard drive. Who knows its endless
 
S

stuy_b

Guest
#4
Looks OK I guess, not my cuppa-tea but if you like then hey.

As long as its got enough room for all your PC components, there shouldnt be any issues to worry about.

As for modding it, again its your choice, but if you get a good enough case to start with you wont need to mod it.

Ive got a chieftec Scorpio DB.. case its perfect as it is, did alot of hunting b4 I bought it. Has built in 2 intake fans/2 exhaust fans.. so i didnt have to mod it.

Just MHO. :)
 

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
#5
Originally posted by $tUy_B
Looks OK I guess, not my cuppa-tea but if you like then hey.

As long as its got enough room for all your PC components, there shouldnt be any issues to worry about.

As for modding it, again its your choice, but if you get a good enough case to start with you wont need to mod it.

Ive got a chieftec Scorpio DB.. case its perfect as it is, did alot of hunting b4 I bought it. Has built in 2 intake fans/2 exhaust fans.. so i didnt have to mod it.

Just MHO. :)
I agree.. I like the chieftec type cases... have preference due to case fans and size and the fact that the case stays cool inside :)
 
A

Ace123

Guest
#6
i didnt mention that this is a giant case did i? Well its huge. I was reading Reveiws on it and one of the first thing everybody said or wrote about it was they were surprised on the size of this case. So air circulation shouldnt be a problem specially with 6 fans
 
B

bhxtyrant

Guest
#8
looks ok but not quite the kind of case i like.i like the way the lian li PC 65,ect. looks
 
D

dayle

Guest
#16
the huge vent in the front makes it possible for dust particles to get in and may be damage your hardware.dont you think...other than that it looks fine
 
J

jumpy

Guest
#17
Originally posted by dayle
the huge vent in the front makes it possible for dust particles to get in and may be damage your hardware.dont you think...other than that it looks fine
Nothing a couple of dust filters wouldn't fix...
Go that case, it's ace.....ace :D
 
D

dayle

Guest
#18
Originally posted by jumpy
Nothing a couple of dust filters wouldn't fix...
Go that case, it's ace.....ace :D

hey jumpy could you please send me a link for buying dust filters...i really need to get some.thanks
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
61,961
Messages
673,239
Members
89,014
Latest member
sanoravies