The Car Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: For Matt.

1. The image resolution issues on this site.

2. If you see the car in person, you wouldn't say anything negative :)

p.s. I have no doubt if we are driving on a street or a curvy road, I can easily take either you or Lord and your rides :smoker:

p.s. I have no doubt if we are driving on a street or a curvy road, I can easily take either you or Lord and your rides :smoker:
you can't be serious?

my car outperforms the boxter, the 350z, the bmw z4 of course the slk and on the tight twisties all corvettes including their latest and greatest

in fact, when in competition at this catagory my car has to carry a few hundred pounds just to give these other cars a shot at keeping it from sweeping

you do not want to challenge me to the twisties if all you're gonna bring is a datsun, you would loose your ride...not that I would be seen in a datsun but I could sell it quick (I think)

you do not want to challenge me 0-60 to which bone stock except for stickier tires I am under 5 seconds, you possibly win my pink for top spead of 142 but that's it

hehe

teach YOU to dis my pontiac

Last edited:

My Honda Civic p0wns you all :smoker:

you can't be serious?

my car outperforms the boxter, the 350z, the bmw z4 of course the slk and on the tight twisties all corvettes including their latest and greatest

in fact, when in competition at this catagory my car has to carry a few hundred pounds just to give these other cars a shot at keeping it from sweeping

you do not want to challenge me to the twisties if all you're gonna bring is a datsun, you would loose your ride...not that I would be seen in a datsun but I could sell it quick (I think)

you do not want to challenge me 0-60 to which bone stock except for stickier tires I am under 5 seconds, you possibly win my pink for top spead of 142 but that's it

hehe

teach YOU to dis my pontiac

Whatever, Megatron totally pwned your car.

And it's not the car, it's teh driver :D

And how you gonna be dissing an Infiniti when you've for a Pontiac? Seriously? :smoker:

-edit-

Btw, under 5 seconds 0-60? Edmunds reviews have it at 5.8 seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:

Whatever, it's not the car, it's teh driver :D

-edit-

Btw, under 5 seconds 0-60? Edmunds reviews have it at 5.8 seconds.
actually, it's 5.5 for the average driver with the stick, it's 5.2 with the auto because most peeps don't know how to power shift, they put up times for the average driver so that might be what you would get teh sazster

but I am perris after all, not the sazster

I was 5.1 bone stock with stock tires, however this car has so much power you loose most of the torque at the starting light to spin, put on sticky tires or lower the tire pressure and you're under 5 seconds even with your skilz saz

I am below 5 seconds lowering tire pressure and I haven't even tried sticky tires yet

Last edited:

pfft.. but can you fit more than 5 people in it comfortably?

Toyota Sienna! FTW!

LOL!

My Kia Sephia will whips all yo butts. In staying on the line when you are all gone :p

Whatever, I can drive on dirt roads.

About time. Nice ride. I like it. Have a cookie.

Didn't you owe me something in return?

Some quid pro quo?

I'll keep checking my mail.

:smoker:

Naked photos of a midget?

that is one fugly dash :)

lol, I know.

I thought it looked pretty crap myself in pictures, but in real life, in the car, it looks nice and fits with the rest of the car.

It's not quite as busy as it looks either, since all the controls are either available via steering mounted controls or voice-activated :D

The funnest feature about the car is the adaptive cruise. You either lock on a speed or a car in front of you and can adjust the speed almost like a video game :D

It acccelarates and brakes all by itself so all I have to do is control the steering wheel. It even emergency brakes if someone cuts in front as they tend to do, and sounds an audible warning :)

I ate all of them... besides the four that Fitzy stole from me earlier today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back