The BOMB!!

N

noah472

Hey everyone, i just got a siemens sl45, anyone else have one of these? they are the bomb!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Similar, cell phone actually, built in MP3 player with 32 meg at the moment of MMC (getting a 64 meg card though)

just wondering if anyone else has one?

cool... do you use it for anything?? secret air guitar fan? :D

LOL @ Lonman ... hehehehee

noah472 : have you got a link or picture of it i can see ?

do u got the site for the phone? actually, they usually lie or dont got the info. can u gimme the dimensions, weight, and, if u've tested it, the maximum life while playing MP3z AND chatting with friends at the same time? my Minidisc recorder broke(sony mzr-900) :(

cell phones

why cant a phone just be a phone? <puzzled> lol

mp3's eh? well if ya listen to mp3's with it, i bet it stays on the charger more than in your pocket. hehehe

The Question is... is it a phone ??? :D

http://www.my-siemens.com/MySiemens..._product%3AMW%2FHD%2FHD%2FSL45%2Fdesc,FF.html

These require flash:
http://www.my-siemens.com/external/firstlook/special/english/sl45/start.html

http://www.mobiles.siemens.com.au/SL45/SL45.htm

Heres what it looks like:
sl45.gif

MdSalih

Highwind7777, i've got an MZR-900 and at a bargin price too :D about $50 US ($150 AUD) and i was wondering how did you break your MD?

I'm into nokias too e-punk :D.... all the other phones seem *cheap* to me :D.... No offence :D

MdSalih

Nokias are o.k., i have just replaced my 7110 with the siemens, the main problem with nokias is the software, its SOOOOO primative, no filtering facility, no easy synch etc etc...... and the Nokia 7xxx range... oh my god, could you have designed a more crappy looking phone? That samsung is sweet but not really available over here yet (not that i have seen) whats the 3 year term all about??

the 3 year term is a deal that comes with the phone...originally the fone costs 299.99 CDN but if u connect with the company for 3 years (by signing a contract) you receive a rebate of 150....which ultimately charges 149.99 for the phone...

Cool, we over here are tied to a one year contract and the phones are initially very heavily subsidised by the telephone companys then if you want to upgrade and cant be botherd changing tel no.s then they charge you far more than a new phone would! work that one out?! :D still.... sweet phone ;)

war, I have no idea how I busted my MD. It's been thru so much then just gave up. I dropped it in a toilet(oops), dropped it down the stairs(oops), plugged in my digital camera recharger into it(oops, but this was cool, it gave a message saying sumthing like voltage too high, hehe). now its busted. :( and I thought it was invincible.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back