The big question

Smoke it.. toke it... just dun try passin the pipe to me.. thats all

Makes me nauseous which is odd because it is supposed to have the opposite affect. *shrug* Therefore, I don't smoke it.

what is this thread about ???

Oh yeah I remember

I'll do it tomorrow

smokin[1].gif

Not since I was in HS and boy did I smoke a lot :eek:

hasn't this been discussed before?
gosh.

everybody who knows me knows I smoke it on a regular basis

however

never when I am working
never when I am driving
never in front of the kids

cool.gif

Marge...hell, if I wanted to smoke something, I couldn't.

Bad gene or something in family by fathers side. Take some drugs, and instantly get an severe, severe alergic reaction. :confused:

Originally posted by Nick M
Marge...hell, if I wanted to smoke something, I couldn't.

Bad gene or something in family by fathers side. Take some drugs, and instantly get an severe, severe alergic reaction. :confused:
Nasty.. but i suppose you're better off drug free, plus you've got your coffee ;)

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Nasty.. but i suppose you're better off drug free, plus you've got your coffee ;)

I know! :) Coffee is the best. Coffee awsome. Oh man. I'm gonna go get some coffee.

Originally posted by madmatt
hasn't this been discussed before?
gosh.

Yeah. But all the pot heads...ummmmm.....errrrrrrr.....what was the question? :huh:

I did when I was younger then just bored of it... havent in so many years.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back