The Best Tweaks On The Internet

P

Pager57

There are many great tweaks here on this site! But if you are looking for something new for Windows 98 SE / ME / or All versions of XP..... Check out "Analog-X I've been using most of their tweaks and advice since they came to be. These tweaks are very easy to use and not once have they ever messed up my 4 computers. A good one to try out is the Max-Mem for starters, you'll never have to re-boot due to low system resources again!

For those of you who have been to the site! Sorry I was late ! But for the newer members check it out!

I would have gone back to ME if it wern't for this site and Analog X. In the XP there is so many problems and issues I sometimes think a baby chimp could have done a better job putting this so called great O/S together!

A

allan

They also have a great little popup stopper (POW!). It's free, it's lite, and it does precisely what it is supposed to do and NEVER interferes with anything else. Not as glamorous as others, no frills, nothing fancy - just sits there and does its job.

P

Pager57

Your right that "Pow" is great does what it was designed to do. One thing people don't need with XP is the frills and thrills so it's nice to have something like the Analog Tweaks without the cosmetics, just do the job is what I like.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut