the best part of reputation button

perris, from the looks of it, you do a lot of reading!

Perris is a rep wh0re :D

We actually have a few here ;)

Some peeps like EP and Net get rep's out the wazzoo coz of the work they do, same with X.

thanks perris!
i just read your comment
too funny

hehe, was it xsiv or someone else who was requesting rep ++ in a thread which was on the forums here last summer :D

Yeah, I'm sure it was a gag...

i keep getting repped by the big ticket guys... my rep points are higher then my post count!
haha

And then there are the people who don't care about their post count or their rep :p

Grandmaster said:
And then there are the people who don't care about their post count or their rep :p

Yes but those people are secretly sulking that their Rep and Post e-pen0s is not big enough :p

Well if your rep is more then your post count you must do alot of sexual favors :|

Unwonted said:
What factors decide one's "Power"?

I think it's a combination of one's post count and reputation...

Sazar said:
Yes but those people are secretly sulking that their Rep and Post e-pen0s is not big enough

Nah, those who care enough to sulk are those who find creative ways to spam :D Erm, contributions to the longest thread would be one way for people to grow their e-penis :angel:

Sazar said:
Yes but those people are secretly sulking that their Rep and Post e-pen0s is not big enough :p

I tend to think it's the other way around ;)

TittleBitties said:
Well if your rep is more then your post count you must do alot of sexual favors :|
Never going to happen to certain people as they spam too much! :p

Grandmaster said:
I tend to think it's the other way around ;)

/me looks @ Grandmaster's posts and rep totals.

You would :laugh:

Sazar said:
/me looks @ Grandmaster's posts and rep totals.

You would :laugh:

/me looks back @ Sazar's posts and rep totals...

Speaking of which, I wonder if either of you think my totals should be higher :D

Sazar said:
Perris is a rep wh0re :D

We actually have a few here ;)

Some peeps like EP get rep's out the wazzoo coz of the work they do, .

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
brown nose

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back