the best part of reputation button

Henyman said:
true, this is more lower class cheap sucking :p
You mean like a Henry? :p
henry_hooverHVR2000_1.jpg

Something about the reputation seems to have changed... what's the significance of more lighter-colored squares?

Edit: It might just be me, but there seems to something different. ;)

I think the dark squares are for the rep points you have and the bar as a whole is just the meter of the rep system. Tis what me thinks anyway.

gonaads said:
I think the dark squares are for the rep points you have and the bar as a whole is just the meter of the rep system. Tis what me thinks anyway.

You, I and rushm001 have different rep levels but the same number of dark and light squares.

Also, in the past when you hovered over the squares it would say something random like "gonaads has a spectacular aura about," but now it just says "gonaads reputation level." That's not as much fun. :p

Yeah, the new rep level bar is kinda odd. It seems like once your rep points cross a certain threshold, it displays the full thing. Hmm...

It is how it comes out of the box, I changed the system to cater for our needs, but vb3.5 is very different, we will get it sorted ;)

As I read this thread, I notice that gonaads and muzikool both have 2,859 reputation points. That's pretty strange.

If I bet numbers, this would be the one for today!

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back