the best part of reputation button

What's funny about this...you both have high post count and rep points :D Oh well, I guess some peeps are just never satisfied :angel:

Oh, and speaking of which, thx perris...

TittleBitties said:
Well if your rep is more then your post count you must do alot of sexual favors :|

:rambo:

Grandmaster said:
And then there are the people who don't care about their post count or their rep :p

Exactly.

I just like to help. rep is nice tho. ;) gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to know I have an ascending virtual number somewhere, reserved just for me.

hahhahah.

Mastershakes said:
Exactly.

. ;) gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to know I have an ascending virtual number somewhere, reserved just for me.

Man! you really need to get out more often!!!!

Last edited:
hehe, you guys are funny. *sulks in the corner* I wish my... nm :laugh:

TittleBitties said:
Well if your rep is more then your post count you must do alot of sexual favors :|

Shhh. Part of the deal is you not telling anybody.

Rep points, post counts... it's all part of the forum life. As for sexual favors... you couldn't give enough rep points for that. :D

true perris, i love reading the random thoughts (would give u rep but u were the last person i repped)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back