The Best Browsers?

Eproxus

Long gone and now back!
After reading the article about Micro$oft's hidden file I wonder:

Wich browser is best (except IE)? Please give some why's, pros and cons...

Who cares? You people worry too much.

I know, I'm so helpful. Now serving complaint number 451.

I still like IE. Its fast, and compatble with more sites/safe scripting then most others (if you look netscape cuts off the xp-erience.org top banner)

JJB

The only other option I would suggest is Opera
I still like IE the best, but I keep Opera around for a spin around here and there.

other than IE i use netscape but the last time i used netscape was at least a year ago

Netscape screwed the pooch with 6.X. 6.2 is much better then any other 6.X but it is unstable, slow and no one codes for it anymore. Im not worried about microsoft poking through my computer to see what websites i go to nor do i think they will do that...and unless you have some pretty tech savy people you wanna keep your tracks hidden your safe...and if they are tech savy make your files private...Everyone is quick to say this is like spyware...but there is no reports of it being sent out or read by anyone...and is it to hard to think that microsoft maybe just did bad programming...not like they havent in the past...(im going to jump in the pool and prepare for the flame)...

P.S. i dont think it was bad programing i think it was probably intentional for some reason..just throwing out the possibility.

At least I know that some browsers tend to mess upp the html-code on some pages (like Opera). I tried Netscape, but I didn't like it so much... It wasn't customizeable enough. I'll try Opera again...

i used to like opera a lot.... but now i don't think they can claim to be the fastest browser anymore... IE 6 is real fast... i missed opera layout so now i use smart explorer..... an SDI interface for IE....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back