The best atmospheric games?

Silvio

Argentinean Dogo
Can you recommend me the most great atmospheric games you remember?
I mean those that really capture you and have a good argument.
For example ;UNDYING, SHADOWMAN (played that all day, even in dreams!!! really). KISS P.C., ALIEN VS PREDATOR, SERIOUS SAM (When you see that endless CROWD of monster coming at you in those egytians opens,uff!!), etc.
Cant found one nowadays that can make me feel you´re INTO the game-world.
(Im not stupid, i know they are only games, HEHEHE).
So what are your choices? :)

splinter cell is reasonably 'atmospheric' specially with you in the dark so much of the time... :)

Silvio
perhaps u are getting too old, i know i am. I lost all interest in games. None of them are what they used to be 3-4 years ago. even with their superb graphics, sound and gameplay. You Getting more mature buddy :)
FF series aint what it used to be before!

All i got to say is "System Shock 2" OMG was i disturbed after playing that game:eek: .

Thief and Thief 2.....................scared my pants off

Originally posted by BonyTony
All i got to say is "System Shock 2" OMG was i disturbed after playing that game:eek: .

Totally agree...only game that I have ever played that after I beat it. I didn't install it on my computer for like 4 years. So creepy...def gets my vote.

BloodRayne

bloodrayne1.jpg

:cool:

PacMan.... comeon, when they came after you !!!!!! RUN !!!!!!!!! it's no good there gunna get you !!!!!!!

Originally posted by WAM
Thief and Thief 2.....................scared my pants off

How could I forget about Thief? Yes, that game is terrifying.

Well Morrowind is pretty atmospheric. Soooooo niiice.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back