The best alibi EVER!!

Mubbers

Shoot!
Political Access
This bloke in the UK, butler to the late Princess of Wales, was accused of stealing (after her sad demise) a quantity of her personal possessions.

No one believed him when he said that he was 'just looking after them' and the Police investigated him and after more than a year put him through a £1M trial...

burrell.jpg

...only thing was that a certain lady came forward and provided an alibi:

queen.jpg

Needless to say he was released forthwith!!

Now is that, or is that not, the best alibi EVER?

Wham bam thankyou Ma'am :D

Mubbers

sweet, you could get away with murder as long as you knew the queen......

*mental note* befriend the queen

No disrespect to the Queen - but is The Sun (quoted below) calling her blonde - excuse me, I think ya'll would say daft!

"It emerged that the Queen only realised once the case had started that her evidence might be relevant.

She met the Duke of Edinburgh and the Prince of Wales last Friday and steps were then taken to bring the information to the attention of the police."

:confused: :confused:

"One presumes not to take a great deal of interest in the affairs of subjects and staff."

:cool:

Thats wrong. Look at all the embarrasment the nam had to go through!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back