The Apocalypse has begun

Didn't get the photo taken in time. This was just after EP was doing a perfect rendition of the dance performed by the guy in the "camo" kilt behind him. :laugh:

Attachments

• epo4.jpg
    epo4.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 101
xsivforce said:
We had an agreement we wouldn't bring that up. What happens in Orlando, stays in Orlando. :suprised:

OK, who had more to drink... us or the photographer?

OH ****!

A photo of the rotating dance floor. May be hard to tell but it is a large, round dance floor that rotates counter-clockwise. Try to get on or off when you're drunk...not easy.

Attachments

• epo5.jpg
    epo5.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 82
Still had my sunglasses in the photo *sniff*
Whats worse is I couldn't buy the same glasses again as the woman behind the counter refused to change the lenses from bright blue for me!

EP, Syd and Syd's GF... and some random guy in the background admiring his own wang...

Attachments

• epo6.jpg
    epo6.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 103
Electronic Punk said:
Still had my sunglasses in the photo *sniff*
Whats worse is I couldn't buy the same glasses again as the woman behind the counter refused to change the lenses from bright blue for me!
You lost them or broke them? I don't remember that.

edit: Oh, I saw in the other thread...that sucks. :(

Last edited:
I think it is a crime to be this smooth...

Attachments

• epo9.jpg
    epo9.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 107
Somethin quick and simple :D

Nice menu. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
hahaha, was wondering why my head was an odd shape in that last one gonaads :)

But why did you three deside on Planet Hardwood? :rolleyes:

I hate you all! To much fun is had there! lol :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back