The Annoyed One...

Heh, my lips are zipped so I don't say anything that will offend (I'm known for saying what's on my mind ;) I zip my lips so I don't say the wrong thing)

As for Mr SlippyFist and now the new Ms SlippyFist, you'll have to ask xsivforce who they are, he knows the inside scoop
 
Originally posted by Jewelzz

As for Mr SlippyFist and now the new Ms SlippyFist, you'll have to ask xsivforce who they are, he knows the inside scoop
I bet you wished I would tell you. I won't. nah nah nah nah nah :p
 
Originally posted by xsivforce
I bet you wished I would tell you. I won't. nah nah nah nah nah :p
No, doesn't matter to me. Someones having a good ole time as Mr & Ms SlippyFist...life is meant to be enjoyed :D
 
I bet you wished I would tell you. I won't. nah nah nah nah nah

Like I said before - forget it - I am sure I don't even want to know.
 
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Now - I know I DON'T want to know!!!!!

A scoutmaster , whose interests are photography, - with the name of Mr SlippyFist and talking about hoes????
 
Okay back to my "problem"...
I must admit I never thought of that... Doh! indeed...

edwardsykes@hotmail.com
Never heard of him...

I guess somewhere down some line I must've ran across him...
 
Q - maybe some good has come out of all of this - WE just don't know what!
 
Originally posted by MiseryQ
Okay back to my "problem"...
I must admit I never thought of that... Doh! indeed...

edwardsykes@hotmail.com
Never heard of him...

I guess somewhere down some line I must've ran across him...
Email him/her see what kinda of response you get.
 
Boy Jewellz - you sure killed his enthusiasm to find out who "The Annoyed One" was once we told him!

Perhaps there is someone, something, or another being lurking in the past Q is afraid of?????
 
Originally posted by damnyank
Boy Jewellz - you sure killed his enthusiasm to find out who "The Annoyed One" was once we told him!

Perhaps there is someone, something, or another being lurking in the past Q is afraid of?????

Uh huh, and I'm sure it goes by the name Mr SlippyFist :p
 
:D :D :D

Yep! - I think you hit the nail on the head Jewellz - but please , do not disappoint me and tell me you are MS SlippyFist!
 
Originally posted by damnyank
:D :D :D

Yep! - I think you hit the nail on the head Jewellz - but please , do not disappoint me and tell me you are MS SlippyFist!
Ummm, no. I have better things to do the mind f*** with people :D
 
JEWELLZ

THAT"S KOOL!!!! Always got better things to do!!!
 
Mr SlippyFist has a wife? And he's looking for hoes? :rolleyes:
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,015
Messages
673,494
Members
5,620
Latest member
alexexists11
Back