The All Seeing Eye

S

S1RE

I just heard about this Game Server Browser and I was wondering if anyone out there who has this software has played Command and Conquer Generals with it?

Or if any of you know how to play Generals via TCP/IP and not EA's crap servers!

Plzzzzzz :cool:

i use that program and the latest version 2.o beta 7 enables you to play generals at any server possible :)

Okay thats good news but whats up with the 21 day trial?

Does it work with any version of Generals as well?

yep 21 day trial, but i use *different* ways around that :/ dunno bout versions but ti think its always better tohave the latest patch intalled when you wanna play online

yep 21 day trial, but i use *different* ways around that :/ dunno bout versions but ti think its always better tohave the latest patch intalled when you wanna play online

Are you talking about patches for Generals or The All Seeing Eye?

I have tried The All Seeing Eye and even Kali I cannot find a working solution...

Does this only work with a certain version of CnC:Generals?

Can you give me a walk-through of what host and client are to do to actually play a game?

you need the patches for CnC. when you installed all seeing eye, a wizard will popup and you can configure your installed games. once done there will be a CnC option in the left tree. click it and refresh and in the right pane there will be a list of servers...

I understand everything so far but this still isn't working for me...

Exactly how do I go about creating the game and where should my friends be looking for my game after "The All Seeing Eye" has launched CnCG?

Does this only work with v1.0 or v1.2

did u just invited my for a game? something went wrong and it said the server was full...

HandyBuddy when your available to help me get CnCG working on ASE join my teamspeak server and make sure you log in with a nick, i kick anyone that says anything stupid -- lately been having annonymous ppl logging in-- not sure how....

TeamSpeak Server: 66.161.170.158

Or you can message me on AIM @ S1REE

peace out all...

yea i've done all that I'm using v1.0 and its not working do I need v1.5 for it to work or maybe is it v1.02?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back