The 50 Worst Things Ever to Happen to Music

whats the worst topic you can start for you're ninth post on a tech forum? I see enough of these at neowin, last place I want to see them is osnn thanks.

Edit: Re-reading that makes me think it's going to come over harsher than intended but the point still stands :)

You do have the option of not clicking on a thread :smoker:

True, but the last thing I want to be doing is reading neowin 2.0 so to speak :)

Well for me I like this article of Blender, funny though! :)

These are the best from the first category!:

21. Nearly Every Hip-Hop Video
We get it. Your ride is pimped, your crib is a castle and at the drop of an ice-encrusted hat, you can have tons of scantily clad ho’s pouring bottles of Cristal down your gullet while you kick it in the hot tub. Congratulations to a generation of hip-hop video directors for making decadence seem so … boring.

17. Fred Durst
16. Replacement Lead Singers

They should have mentioned Mark Hoppus and Simple Plan,

For Worst songs:

I think "we built this city" IS BAD ****ING ASS!!! GO FRAT ROCK AND 80's MUSIC!!

WORST BAND:

25 JAMIROQUAI (IS RAD!)
23 CREED (I HATE THEM..good choice!)
6 KANSAS (what a great band!)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back