The 50 Worst Things Ever to Happen to Music

whats the worst topic you can start for you're ninth post on a tech forum? I see enough of these at neowin, last place I want to see them is osnn thanks.

Edit: Re-reading that makes me think it's going to come over harsher than intended but the point still stands :)

failurbydesign

music MUSIC music
Political User
These are the best from the first category!:

21. Nearly Every Hip-Hop Video
We get it. Your ride is pimped, your crib is a castle and at the drop of an ice-encrusted hat, you can have tons of scantily clad ho’s pouring bottles of Cristal down your gullet while you kick it in the hot tub. Congratulations to a generation of hip-hop video directors for making decadence seem so … boring.

17. Fred Durst
16. Replacement Lead Singers

They should have mentioned Mark Hoppus and Simple Plan,

For Worst songs:

I think "we built this city" IS BAD ****ING ASS!!! GO FRAT ROCK AND 80's MUSIC!!

WORST BAND:

25 JAMIROQUAI (IS RAD!)
23 CREED (I HATE THEM..good choice!)
6 KANSAS (what a great band!)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elizabethkramer