The 2007 Super Bowl Thread (Colts vs. Bears)

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political Access
We're just here to do the Super Bowl Shuffle!!!

GO BEARS!!

Re: We're not here to start no trouble..

GO Bears!

Lets see if we get a repeat of 21 years ago and have a Bears/Pats superbowl.

Da Bears! with a plethora of midget Ditka's

Go Bears!
I hate indianapolis with a passion so go Bears!
Although i doubt you will win with that quarterback you have...

Please Bears, win the superbowl!

All I can say it, i hope the bears qb can get better in 2 weeks, all i want now is the colts to lose.
God i hate the colts.

Meh, this will just be deleted.

Re: Please Bears, win the superbowl!

And I hate New England. But I hate the Cowboys more. Go Niners! Oh wait, errrrrr Go Colts!

Aaaaa, whoever wins is good, at least it ain't the Pats. :p

*runs*

Colts vs. Bears; good match up.

Threads merged.

Thanks, Madmatt, I did screw that up, I think the early look would be the Colts, but the Bears defense is so great.

Thanks, Madmatt, I did screw that up, I think the early look would be the Colts, but the Bears defense is so great.

Didn't they say that New England's defense was very good also? Plus The Pats offense is/was much better than the Bears and look what happened.

both teams are great, its about time 2 fresh teams are in the big dance...go bears!

Didn't they say that New England's defense was very good also? Plus The Pats offense is/was much better than the Bears and look what happened.
The pats defense got tired, thats the only reason, the colts getting the ball at the half was what did them in.

Personally, I'd like to see the Colts win, especally since the only thing that sucked worse than Grossman last week were the Saints! :devious:

well, it is obvious that the colts must lose for me to be happy. since they beat my team.
Unfortunately, the bears won't win, not with peytons 30 yard passes and the bears dult of a QB

You should cheer for the Colts to win. That way you can say the best team beat yours to get there.

You should cheer for the Colts to win. That way you can say the best team beat yours to get there.
Yeah i kno.
But i hate Peyton Manning too much, and i dont regard them as a better team. i think the pats just messed up big time. but in the end, i dont think the colts are better.

Why do you hate Peyton? Did he hit on your mom? Beat up your dad? Call your sister a name? Just curious.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back