That was damn close

W

waddy

OMG !!!

VBulletin corrupted a ton of tables in the Databse today ....... nearly lost the lot ......

The damn backup script i was using was backing up and old database i had lying around , so basically we had no backup ... and i backup everyday :(

All should be ok now

I tell you i was kinda worried , learnt more about mySQL in a few hours than i have in years :)

hehehehe

Good that everything turned out well at last!!!

Some of my friends got a kind of strange virus today (that's what we assume it is, since all 3 of them got the same error).
When they restarted XP (normally) and the machine was trying to boot up, they got an error saying that a file in Windows/system32/config was corrupted! Tried everything (safe mode, rescue, last good known etc. but nothing could be done. All three got the excatly same error on the same day and they were all running NAV 2002.
The solution was sadly enough a new clean install.

Makes you think that you are never secure enough if you don't have a proper backup of everything!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back