Thar She Blows!

muzikool said:
If you just ate seafood, don't click the link! :eek:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4096586/

"the largest whale ever recorded in Taiwan -- drew the attention of locals because of its large penis, measured at some five feet, the Taipei Times reported.

"More than 100 Tainan city residents, mostly men, have reportedly gone to see the corpse to 'experience' the size of its penis,"

lol I think it should have read: most men when to see the size of the penis and most women went to experience it :)

I find the most interesting/funny part of that story is this ...
Once moved to a nearby nature preserve, the male specimen -- the largest whale ever recorded in Taiwan -- drew the attention of locals because of its large penis, measured at some five feet, the Taipei Times reported.

"More than 100 Tainan city residents, mostly men, have reportedly gone to see the corpse to 'experience' the size of its penis," the newspaper reported.

lol I should have been better w/ cut/paste 1st time as it seems I'm not the only one to catch that last part :p

*cough* *cough* that is MIGHTY SICK. :eek: Imagine the people nearby the whale when it exploded. If you take a look at the first picture closely, you can see that the blood is still pouring out of the whale. :eek:

Let’s just hope they don't cut the penis off and make tea out of it to improve their love making abilities, like so many other unusual traditions in Asian culture. Then again Western culture would probably try to cut it off to mount on the mantle piece like they did to the poor "caveman" when he was found, sick *******s...I'll look for the article on that one, it was a while ago though.

/edit
Here is the article on the iceman but no mention of what happend to his corpse...

The tittle of this thread does it justic. :p

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back