Thanks to EP & Md

Reverend

OSNN Newbie
Just wanted to say a big thanks to EP & MdSalih for helping fix a problem we had with our front page after we upgraded to vB3.

Cheers guys. ;)

Nice thread, but it should be spread to everyone who has helped get things going again. Thanks people :)

Well he mean't http://www.techzonez.com
Md and I did a little work to make sure he got his frontpage integrated with his new forums, as Md and I just happened to have done a crash course in it the other day.

But yeah, thanks everyone

*group hug*

Now that you mention it, Dreamliner. It does.

Heeter

dreamliner77 said:
Hmmm, looks oddly familiar
If you are referring to the header design at Techzonez,can i just point out,(and i'm sure EP will confirm it),we were using the Orbitz style on our forums and front page about 6 months before NTFS.

Also the vbulletin style we are both using is the standard vb3 default one.Like EP,we are not gonna start adding styles until vb3 goes Gold.

If i've misunderstood your post,i apologize. ;)

Hi Reverend. Looking good over at Techzonez, nice going :)

Techzonez does look familiar, but in that warm fuzzy "duvet" kinda way :D
Looking good guys ;)

Yeah, we both use Orbitz.
XP-erience did use a theme of my own creation and NTFS may do again one day, but I would have to sync it with the Virtuanews theme but that would all take time.

I got shortlisted for a job with the MOD today, but they won't tell me what I am going to be doing or where I will be doing it. Which is odd ;p

You're running a market stall in Bilston! woo!

SPeedY_B said:
You're running a market stall in Bilston! woo!

It's really a Victoria's Secret boutique. He models for them... O.K. someone queue up the EP lingerie image. :p

Oh joy. that pic again... can we get some new material please? :p :D

SPeedY_B said:
Oh joy. that pic again... can we get some new material please? :p :D

If ya got one of you in some slinky nighty, post it. :D

hahahaha... poor Benny. :D

How often ya gotta change the sheets? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back