Thanks to EP & Md

Just wanted to say a big thanks to EP & MdSalih for helping fix a problem we had with our front page after we upgraded to vB3.

Cheers guys. ;)

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Well he mean't http://www.techzonez.com
Md and I did a little work to make sure he got his frontpage integrated with his new forums, as Md and I just happened to have done a crash course in it the other day.

But yeah, thanks everyone

*group hug*

dreamliner77 said:
Hmmm, looks oddly familiar
If you are referring to the header design at Techzonez,can i just point out,(and i'm sure EP will confirm it),we were using the Orbitz style on our forums and front page about 6 months before NTFS.

Also the vbulletin style we are both using is the standard vb3 default one.Like EP,we are not gonna start adding styles until vb3 goes Gold.

If i've misunderstood your post,i apologize. ;)

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Yeah, we both use Orbitz.
XP-erience did use a theme of my own creation and NTFS may do again one day, but I would have to sync it with the Virtuanews theme but that would all take time.

I got shortlisted for a job with the MOD today, but they won't tell me what I am going to be doing or where I will be doing it. Which is odd ;p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut