"Thank You" OSNN

the Moderators and all of the Members that help contribute to the OSNN web site.
I appreciate all the work that goes into this site.
frogg_mann
"Happy New Year" :) 8)

(And no diving at the shallow end of the pool.) 8)

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
EP is just a puppet! a mindless drone caught in a web of intrigue and conspiracy that reach from the lowest depths to the highest echelons of Government!

Foamy is the lord and master of all! bow before him!..... come on start bowing!

suicide_pact

---pro a.v. geek
Gotta' echo frogg_mann's sentiments to E.P., Jewelzz, et. al. This is a great community and we all appreciate the hard work that goes into this site. Look forward to more great times in '05 w/ you all. Have a safe and happy New Year's!

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
EP is Waddy's alter ego. I know I have warned you all before.

Anyway, EP, you have done an outstanding job getting this site back to its former glory and beyond. You have really showed you care about this site and its members. You have been selfless in giving your time and effort in making a wonderful community where people can not only learn but have fun. Kudos Bro. It is appreciated more than you know.

That, or I'm drunk... Rep anyway. :p

xsivforce said:
Anyway, EP, you have done an outstanding job getting this site back to its former glory and beyond. You have really showed you care about this site and its members. You have been selfless in giving your time and effort in making a wonderful community where people can not only learn but have fun. Kudos Bro. It is appreciated more than you know.
Couldn't have said it any better. Thanks EP for everything you've done for OSNN. :)

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
xsivforce said:
Took the words right outta my mouth :)

tom9042

OSNN Senior Addict
frogg_mann said:
and all the Moderators and Members that help contribute to the OSNN web site.
I appreciate all the work that goes into this site.
frogg_mann
"Happy New Year" :) 8)
Happy New Year to all the Administrators, SuperModerators and Moderators who make this such a great site.

And to EP too!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dopexoity