Text under peoples names?

U

un_seen

Just wondering how to change the text under my username. Mine says XP Home and i see others say XP Professional or something else.. Anyway just wondering how to change it cause i don't even have Home Edition i have Professional edition.

Ahh... the great question once again... umm depend who you listen to on this one :D :D

The option becomes available after a certain no. of postings to the forum.... for me it was about 60 odd.... others well just 10 or so. When you get the option you will be able to see it under user control pannel edit profile and there is a new field in there.

I beleive you need at least 10 posts (not sure what waddy has set to) to change the text...

MdSalih

P.S. Don't spam :)

One day I couldn't change it, one day I could ! weeeeeeeee!

Keep checking that UserCP at de topeh!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back