Text size in Firefox

Fenris

OSNN Senior Addict
I found the increase text size button but when ever I got to a different page or close and open a new browser it reverts back to the normal text size is there anyway to keep the size increased?

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Type about:config in the address bar, I am sure there is a font setting that you can manually adjust and save.

I am at work and removed FF2 from my work notebook (can't access half my internal sites with it :( it's useless) so I can't tell you which setting to use.

G.luck and post whatever workaround you used.

Fenris

OSNN Senior Addict
I found all the text size's you can change so I increased them by 10 the only site that showed any change was google are sites able to over ride text size changes?

Fenris

OSNN Senior Addict
Well in options under content I found what you have to do. You have to select the disable websites from using there own fonts. This however makes most sites look a bit ugly so I saw an addon called squint no more someone linked going to give it a shot and hope it allows websites to keep there fonts.

Fenris

OSNN Senior Addict
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2592/
Theres the link for anyone else who might need it. Ill tell you how it works after i mess around with it.

Well with just a few clicks I was able to increase the size for all websites while keeping there text and there layouts so i have to say its a nice little addon for anyone else who is running high res on a smaller screen and having a hard time seeing there sites. You can change it to increase the size on all sites or you can define how large you want to increase the text for different domains so you can tweak every site you go to a bit different if some already have large enough text.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GastonSing