Texas Hold 'em !! - Who Plays ?

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
O.k.. Who here plays texas hold 'em? maybe we can set up a forum match or something ???

If anyone is wondering , my name on Full Tilt is "xXaveiRr" - X-men fan :) .. I am on quite a bit, so when you are on look me up. Just make sure you let me know who you are lol ...

I play but I don't do any of that on-line poker play. I know KC plays and maybe Perris... I think. Would be great if there was a way to run a match game inside the forums, hosted here. Wonder if EP or X-Istence could or would do such a thing. We could bet our rep points. Buy in, 10,000 rep points. :p

lol .. That is a cool idea, naads. But I am not wagering my rep points lol ,,, :p

I do play, and actually...

Am holding a charity poker event at a local sports bar on October 5th. Anyone local enough to make the trip - it will be in Chicopee, MA.

Perris?

Texas Hold'em online would be be near impossible imo. Its more than just playing the game, its the psychological warfare involved with any card game, that's the real fun.

They allow you to do that there, kc? Here, here charity events like that contain poker will get you arrested. It's funny, because here you can play poker on line for money, but you can't hold a poker event to raise money for anything ...

I've never played online poker, all my friends do but I can never get around to setting up an account

I love the live and really don't like playing poker, I play poker because it supliments my income...I don' think I could pay attention on line since I would be all over the place on the internet (ads)

They allow you to do that there, kc? Here, here charity events like that contain poker will get you arrested. It's funny, because here you can play poker on line for money, but you can't hold a poker event to raise money for anything ...

It's our first one so we will find out lol.

I've never played online poker, all my friends do but I can never get around to setting up an account

I love the live and really don't like playing poker, I play poker because it supliments my income...I don' think I could pay attention on line since I would be all over the place on the internet (ads)

Do you wanna make the trip to MA to play?

It's our first one so we will find out lol.

Well, when you make a post requesting bail money, we will know why lol..

It would be cool to get a forum game going though. I would like to see that happen ....

I play on PS... lost too many times... even though it's only play money. :nervous:

Where's EP and X-Istence when ya need 'em? :p

not online, but would be great to set up a OSNN tour with Poker stars or some other

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back