Texas Chainsaw Masacre

Oh you're from Tampa....I was born and raised there. Unfortunately I'm stuck in Kansas right now.

Originally posted by Brandi
Oh you're from Tampa....I was born and raised there. Unfortunately I'm stuck in Kansas right now.

for real ?

which part ? :)

Graduated from Chamberlain H.S. in 96. I lived in Town N' Country, Westchase area, off Gunn Highway, last place I lived was the Pinnacle Apts. off Ehrlich. What about you?

Originally posted by Brandi
Graduated from Chamberlain H.S. in 96. I lived in Town N' Country, Westchase area, off Gunn Highway, last place I lived was the Pinnacle Apts. off Ehrlich. What about you?

heh... small world...

I live near sheldon (gunn to the north) and van dyke... you were a lot more south of me... I am around odessa... off of veteran's expwy...

The Veteran's rocks. That was definitely needed there. I like that new mall they built too. I go there every year for Christmas. Last time I was there Ybor had a bunch of stuff built onto it. Like that movie theater. I wish half the stuff there was here in Wichita. This place sux!

Yes I have seen it and it is very good. If anyone has seen the original it is a little different. But then it has been redone, it is defenitely disturbing to the squeemish. Anyone that is into horror movies will be quite suprised as to the way it was filmed. And if anyone is old enough to remember when this really occured then it is even more freaky. Good movie to go see with a friend of the other sex if both are into scary movies and want to be grabbin each other for comfort... quite a bit.

Sorry Sazar that you are not into this type of movie. :(

My rating: 3 1/2 NTFS stars
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source_half.gif
:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back