test

You have to load your jpg to the internet then link it. Try Boomspeed.

The code is right. [ ] [/ ] slash the second one......../img

Hmm, you can also go back to any old post to see any changes to your sig and or avatar

fireborn640.jpg

[ img ]http://www.boomspeed.com/elemdragon/fireborn640.jpg[/ img ]

remove spaces.

that's how it is in my profile. and i changed it now, it's the same address, but it's fireborn6402
just tried making the picture smaller

because you need to include the .JPG extention between the [ img ] tags.

SWEET! thanks for the help people. and if you need another mod, would you consider having me as one? may not be EXTREMELY helpful, but am helpful at what i know about computers and helpful software (finding interesting software is somewhat like a part-time hobby to me). i love thi site so much. i visit it over, and over, and over, and over in one day. it's a habit of some sort to visit here.

btw Jewelzz, sweet pics for the Avatar and sig.

Ok well if you break something now on your computer post it here & we'll fix it for you. :D

and then we will be talking to you.

Originally posted by madmatt
and then we will be talking to you.

what a privilege ;) , you will actually talk to him??? man! i wish you would talk to me some day. Well one can only dream :cool:

Originally posted by ElementalDragon
umm... ok. but, would you please consider having me as a mod if you need any more?

dude u cant just cut infront of the line here.
--=that coould be bad for your health, you know?=-- :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back