Test updates for Win7

unlikely, nothing changed. Updates have been pushed out to 7 by windows update already.

People are blowing this way out of all proportion.

Yea same, did not notice any changes.

PS, when win7 RC or the next step comes out (though I think to new versions are already out above 7000) is it going to be like an update, or do you have to reinstall windows?

7032 is out, it is rc1. And from what I gather, you can't upgrade to it. It is only for the paid subscribers?

I read that they will be pushing some test updates to see if everything works ...

Johnny, i haven't seen anything about a build 7032, and RC1 is slated for i believe an April 10th release..... so i highly doubt that even if 7032 is out there (i know 7022 is), that it's actually RC1. That'd be a rather tiny build jump between beta and release candidate (7000 to 7032)

In comparison, Windows Vista Beta 2's build number was 5384. Release Candidate 1 was 5600.

yes 7032 has been leaked. at it is legit

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back