Test Drive Unlimited

Damn, that's impressive.

I want a MMOFPS. Seriously, first company to make one would make millions.

Been playing the demo over Xbox Live for quite some time now, it's definitely an amusing game, and exploring the landscape gets some people asking "how did you get over there" :D

Don't think I'll be buying it though.

I dunno... The graphics got the quality, but it doesn't seem to have that shiney stuff on it like NFS does.

Re: Test Drive Unlimited [bumpery!]

Don't think I'll be buying it though.
HORRID LIES!

I picked this up cheap-ish for the 360, and have been playing it to death ever since. The demo didn't really do the game justice, it's great driving along and coming across real life players on the roads :)

I've become rather fond of driving round the island in my Koenigsegg :D

I play it with the NvNews club guys :)

It's an awesome game.

AA+HDR == ace IMO :cool:

I re-started from scratch and am considering grabbing me a Koenigsegg too, but I LOVE the ferrari enzo, not sure if I can buy one yet though :(

Hrm.

I have heard more good things about the play.

Is it like NFS in handling and controls or more like PGR?

It's far more realistic than NFS.

NFS is more arcade than this game, plus the HDR is ace :D

I play it with the NvNews club guys :)

It's an awesome game.

AA+HDR == ace IMO :cool:

I re-started from scratch and am considering grabbing me a Koenigsegg too, but I LOVE the ferrari enzo, not sure if I can buy one yet though :(
I've got both, have managed to accumulate around 46 cars so far. Does the PC version allow for trading vehicles with other players? I grabbed my Koenigsegg for around $150k cheaper than it should of been back when I started playing :D

The Enzo has quicker acceleration, and in my opinion, better handling, however the Koenigsegg blows it away at top speed :)

No you can just play in single player mode if you're sad or unfortunate enough not to be able to join the multiplayer mode. Apparently, single player is ok but it really comes into its own with multiplayer.

If you're using an Xbox 360 and only have a silver (the default) "Live" membership, you can still see other users on the roads, however, I don't think you can challenge them.

I don't think the single player game is awful, however multi-player does make things much more novel :D

Fwiw, I LOVE the single-player mode. :D

But it's probably just me and my wheel and pedals and force-feedback.

It's a good workout driving things like the Enzo :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back