Test Drive Unlimited

Wow. I guess I'm just lucky :)

Me and the other people I play with online.

My only reason for wanting the patch is the supposed better online netcode :D

I can play for a hour sometimes, and sometimes a few minutes. Always with the hard lockups.

I did buy a X2 Toledo core 939 that will be here next week so I can see if that wil make a difference. ****ty to have to try more new hardware for a ****ty game.

I have also contacted a lawyer group who specialize in Class Action for fraudulent products. And this is looking more and more like a bloodbath every minute that the issues go unresolved and people get trampled by Atari.

I encourage everyone to go and sign the petition http://www.petitiononline.com/ataritdu/ who owns the game. Without the support of all the gaming community this game will be like a ghost town in a short time.

My wife is spending all my money.

And I have as of yet to sell this system, but a friend wasnts it, and more so not that it will have dual core.

Later this year I plan on a upgrade.

Besides, the fact of the matter is that my system is nowhere near the minimum, and can play it fine at the maximum, so long as the game isn't piss poorly coded. I play COD2 at the maximum res, and never drop below 30FPS. HL:2 with the high res pack. crappy ports like GTA:SA, Halo, etc..... no problems, F@H, done that. But this game? Against the advice of the Beta testers, was sent out, and no patches, just broken promises.

Might want to poke nVidia with that lawsuit too then as there are physical hardware limitations that are causing issues with TDU too. Only some of them are able to be fixed by Atari/Eden.

Possibly. But they, Atari have issues that are confirmed, and have done nothing but give excuses. They now have the money, they hold the cards, they continue to make progress on the 360 version of the game that is working in all aspects minus a few glitches, while the PC version rots for most of us.

You can play COD2 maxed out and you frame rate NEVER drops below 30?

I would love to see that.

Also, the majority of issues I have heard about, now that I have read some threads, are Nvidia related.

Like I said, it works fine for me and like Lord said, not all the issues can be fixed by Atari/Eden.

Also, Atari isn't as all-powerful as it used to be. They have scaled back a lot of their programs to keep making money. That is, afterall, what they are in the "game" for :)

I wanna see the patch come out for 1 major reason, I want to drive the Skyline :D

Yep, driver forced, and overclocked like a mother. Adn I have never noticed where the game would stutter, so I am assuming abouve 30.

COD2, with all the effects maxed and running @ 4xAA and 8xAF (forced through CP), running @ 1920x1200 here. And it tanks in 3 of the levels on very specific sections, weather related.

Looking at 10-15 fps and lower in some areas.

Btw, it can seem relatively fluid even if the fps is around 15 :)

Perhaps.

I was banned again from Atari forums. Not that it matters, if they keep on like this they will have the whole world banned by IP. :D

All the cork soakers that love to gag on it are blaming everyones hardware, or configuration.BS

Or maybe you're going about the whole thing the wrong way :)

If you were to pull a stunt like that here, you would be banned too :cool:

I left as the mod team here tried the same crap, and now I fold elsewhere. :D

And as I have said before, I have been thrown out of better.

You don't think that your getting kicked out of various places is a sign that perhaps there is something else going on than the various forums having issues?

:smoker:

Just a thought amigo ;)

Don't make me call your wife :D

2 I have been banned from 2. Pig dog communist, you take my jokes too serious.

I just have a issue with people empowering themselves where it is not wanted or needed, and will push this issue. Ask my wife, she will tell you the same.

/me shrugs

Sorry it locked up. Never seen that while playing personally.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back