Tenacious D

R

ReC0iL

One word.... Halarious. These guys made me laugh so hard I almost puked...

listen to them a few times, i promise you, you'll get bored. 90% of it all all fart humor, but listen to that other snippet a few times and you'll get bored.

christ sake man, listen to some real music.

lol, thats hardly my favorite band.... I just said they were funny. Do you think thats the only people I listen to out of 600 mp3's? I think not...

still, they are pretty terrible. on the plus side, they probably wont release a 2nd album, i mean, theres only so far you can go with songs about 'boobies' and repetitive references to smoking pot.

i agree with the above statements, they are 2 losers relying on humor NOT MUSICAL ABILITY to sell records to make up for their crappy acting careers

and that damn tribute video is never off kerrang..

pretty damn well, you? what a conincidence meeting you here, i just signed up cause xp was screwing up and i needed advice from higher class nerds.

hope your not dissing the nerds.......

im aright, you get anything interesting in b'fast the other day

p.s. whats up with xp? :D:D

got.. er.. primal screams album 'evil heat' alan partridge dvd, some clothes from cult, whatever else.. get anything nice yourself?

my version of word ****ed, check my last posts if you really care. im about to go offline.

{edit}
no cursing, ****. why the **** not

i got fight club for a tenner but i spilled coke on it :(
we will probably get modded soon for the "nothing to do with the topic" part of these posts

very clever.

ill add you to aim tomorrow night, if you want. i got no sleep last night, and i wont get anymore with school on monday.

Originally posted by ReC0iL
One word.... Halarious. These guys made me laugh so hard I almost puked...

i dont think anyone noticed, but when was 'Halarious' a word?

I didn't know this particular group of people didn't like to have a good laugh every once in a while. Sorry for posting. And BTW hybrid... This is a forum with thousands of users on it, I could care less about what ONE person thinks about my grammar.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back