Temps

T

Tinker

What Temps do you get while running 3DMark2001 SE?

Mine are:

CPU = 110 deg F

System board = 105 deg F

Score was 11700

:happy:

Damn those yanks with their farenheits and inches and what not. ;) I dont know what those temps are in Celcius, but see below for my full load temps.

jumpy - here is the conversion:
To convert a Fahrenheit temperature into Celsius:

Tc = (5/9)*(Tf-32)

For example, to convert a Fahrenheit temperature of 98.6 degrees into degrees Celsius first subtract 32 from the Fahrenheit temperature to get 66.6. Then you multiply 66.6 by five-ninths to get 37 degrees Celsius.

To convert a Celsius temperature into degrees Fahrenheit:

Tf = ((9/5)*Tc)+32

For example, to convert a Celsius temperature of 100 degrees into degrees Fahrenheit, first multiply the Celsius temperature reading by nine-fifths to get 180. Then add 32 to 180 and get 212 degrees Fahrenheit.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for that damnyank. Should have just found that myself, too lazy, lol. Tell george bush to change to metric, its a lot easier.

tinker, you might as well get used to using °C. for a couple of reasons.

1) it's what you'll see used on just about every review site and a vast majority of users like us.

2) this is my reason why i use °C. the computer just takes the °C reading, and (if you slected to read °F) does the reverse formula that damnyank gave... so it's no more accurate. it's actually more misleading because there isn't a 108°F, 110°F, 112°F, etc.

just fyi. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back