Telephone dialing software

mightymo

OSNN Junior Addict
I'm trying to digitally record some voicemails I have on a cellphone. I would like to download some software or something that acts as a telephone so I can dial into my voicemail then use another program to capture the audio. What can I use to make the call? I tried to use Skype but I don't like it, I think it makes you pay to make the calls. Any suggestions?

phonetag. old program. used it for various things back in win 3.11 however, it needs some dlls, which you can download, but i only 1/2a$$ed tried to get it to work under xp and couldnt.
if it does run under xp it will dial any number. what youll need to do though is time how long it is from the time the program is done dialing until when your voice mail picks up. divide that time by 3 seconds, thats how many camas youll need to put in the dial string to have the modem pause until its time to enter you voicemail pin.

example. you dial (123)456-7890 to your phone, then after 4 rings totaling 15 seconds add 5 camas, then you pin '123'. in the program should look like this

that will get into your voice mail. using the camas you can also have it automaically choose your menu optins in your voice mail also. say you dial you number, have to enter your pin, then have to enter '1' for messages, then '2' for old messages:

good luck getting it to run in xp.
http://www.pdaconsulting.com/blackhat.htm

sorry if it's not permitted to answer or link to 'toolz'. it does have legit uses also though, like the whole p2p thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back